Quilling for Beginners: (90 min online Session) (No experience required)
What you will learn:
- Getting aquatinted with quilling shapes and tools.
- Learning basic techniques of quilling art with the Slotted needle.
- Developing hand-eye Coordination and creating compositions of basic learnt shapes.
- Quick project is bookmark
- Available for kids from age 5 years old and adults (for kid, adult support would be preferable until 8 years old)
Workshop is divided into two parts;
First 45 min we will go through basic shapes of quilling using the Slotted needle, the rest of the session is to utilize what you have learnt in creating a character or a form for a bookmark.
A DIY kit is ready for you on its her store.com under Basic Quilling kit which has quilling strips, needle, google eyes, glue and the wooden sticks.
In case of not having the kit ensure having the following materials on the session: (For kids please ask an adult to help you with the cutting)
- Quilling strips 5mm wide
- Skewer and Ill show you how to make a quick DIY needle.
- White Glue - Wooden stick for your bookmark making
- Google eyes (Optional) Workshop is open for kids from age 5 years and adults.
My kids attended this workshop and really loved it! Reham is really good with kids of all age groups and was able to keep them interested for almost 90 minutes. A very interesting to learn for people of all age groups!
Is The Region's FIRST Women-Only Serivce-Based Marketplace That Connects Skillers With Buyers.