Welcome to ItsHerSkill.com
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the ItsHerSkill website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.itsherskill.com (the "Site"), by ItsHerWay FZC (SM - Office C1 - 1402 - 020 - Ajman, UAE.), as applicable (collectively, " ItsHerSkill " "we" or "us").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the ItsHerSkill services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here at our contact page http://seller.itsherskill.com/content/contact or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Skills are services offered for purchase on ItsHerSkill.
Buyers are users who purchase services on ItsHerSkill.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through ‘Skills’ on ItsHerSkill.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to the specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on ItsHerSkill.
ItsHerSkill Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
ItsHerSkill Credits are credits that ItsHerSkill may provide users to be used only for purchases on ItsHerSkill, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Skill Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Skill for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Skill Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices.
Skill Page is where the Seller can describe their Skill and the Skill’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Skill and create an order.
Skill Listing Page is where Skills are listed, and its terms are described. Buyers and Sellers can also communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Skill.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Skill Listing Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the ItsHerSkill platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Skills, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Skills, and the holding of funds in connection with ItsHerSkill Balances.
Payout is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders. Payouts take place on the 25th of every month for orders completed by the 15th of the same month.
Overview of Terms
- Only registered buyers may buy on ItsHerSkill. Registration is free.
- Skills are offered at prices determined by the Seller.
- Buyers pay ItsHerSkill in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Place Order button found on a Seller’s ‘Skill’ page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section
- Sellers must fulfill their orders and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain reviews based on their performance and reputation. Reviews provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through ‘Skill’ Extras, or selling their ‘Skill’ in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through ItsHerSkill.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Seller on their ‘Skill’ page. Note: some Skills charge additional payments (through Skill Extras) for Commercial Use License. See our “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” sections below for more information.
- ItsHerSkill retains the right to use all published delivered works by sellers for ItsHerSkill marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Skills (Service Packages) on ItsHerSkill to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Customizations to Buyers in addition to their Skills.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net Payout of 85% of the purchase amount. *
- ItsHerSkill accredits Sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s ItsHerSkill Balance.
- Payouts are only made for completed orders following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Skills or any ItsHerSkill content via the AdWords platform.
- The Seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced Seller levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- For security concerns, ItsHerSkill may temporarily disable an account to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Buyers, or associating multiple ItsHerSkill accounts to a single provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any VAT/GST applicable at the time of payout, otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Skill price shown on the Skill page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints ItsHerSkill as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to ItsHerSkill shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by ItsHerSkill (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and ItsHerSkill (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that ItsHerSkill (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against ItsHerSkill and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that ItsHerSkill may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that ItsHerSkill may deem necessary or prudent.
- ItsHerSkill partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Skill-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Sales Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the ItsHerSkill platform are performed by ItsHerSkill’s Payment Services Providers.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select number of active Skills based on their Level status.
1. 3 Skill Listings for Sellers without any Fee
2. 10 Skill Listings for Level 1 Sellers.
3. 20 Skill Listing for Level 2 Sellers.
4. 30 Skill Listings for Top Rated Sellers.
- Skills created on ItsHerSkill are User Generated Content.
- Skills and/or users may be removed by ItsHerSkill from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include the following violations and/or materials:
1. Illegal or Fraudulent services
2. Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy.
3. Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscenities
4. Intentional copies of Skills
5. Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Skills
6. Skills misleading to Buyers or others
7. Reselling of regulated goods
8. Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
9. Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
10. Exceedingly low-quality Skills Promoting ItsHerSkill and/or ItsHerSkill Skills through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties' terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Skills that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Seller’s account.
- Skills that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Skills may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Skills may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Skill description and requirements box. Skills containing websites promoting content, which violates ItsHerSkill‘s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Skills are required to have an appropriate Skill image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Skill images are available to all Sellers. Sellers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Skill images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Skill images may lead to the Seller’s account losing Seller status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Skills may contain an approved Skill Video uploaded through the Skill management tools available on ItsHerSkill.
- Statements on the Skill Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Skills in select Categories may set up Skill Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Skill.
- Skill Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Skill for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Skill Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Skills section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Skills are subject to be removed due to violations found in Skill Extras.
- Services offered through Skill Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Skill Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
ItsHerSkill is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, ItsHerSkill may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- ItsHerSkill Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Seller’s account and cancellations can cause a Seller to move to a different Level.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by ItsHerSkill editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by ItsHerSkill to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top-Rated selection is kept. ItsHerSkill retains the right to change a Top-Rated Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
- Certified Sellers are pre-verified professionals who undergo a vetting process by ItsHerSkill editors. Applying for ItsHerSkill Certifications is open to everyone: professional freelancers who are new to ItsHerSkill, as well as existing ItsHerSkill Sellers.
- Certified Sellers eligibility is constantly evaluated by ItsHerSkill to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Pro Seller selection is kept. ItsHerSkill retains the right to change a Pro Seller status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Pro Sellers who cannot maintain their high-quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service, also risk losing their Pro status and the benefits that come with it.
ItsHerSkill Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate ItsHerSkill’s Terms of Service. Project Milestones:
1. A Skill is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Seller and then accepted by the Buyer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 8 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such a case the order will be stopped, and all further milestones will be cancelled.
2. Once a skill is delivered, Buyers may choose to either continue with the order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the order. Please note that if you choose to stop the order, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled
- Sellers are required to deliver proof of completion of services in the order page. Please see our Orders section for further details.
- Communication for handling orders should be performed on ItsHerSkill, through the order page. Users who engage and communicate off of ItsHerSkill will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on ItsHerSkill are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Skills, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Skills that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Skill only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Skills that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Buyer provides the shipping address.
- ItsHerSkill does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the ItsHerSkill Order system.
- ItsHerSkill retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for ItsHerSkill marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on ItsHerSkill must be an allowed service on ItsHerSkill. Please read the Terms of Service appropriately for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on ItsHerSkill.
- Buyers pay ItsHerSkill to create an order from a Seller’s Skill page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button. ItsHerSkill partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting Skill-related payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with ItsHerSkill Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the ItsHerSkill platform are performed by ItsHerSkill’s Payment Services Providers.
- ItsHerSkill serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by ItsHerSkill (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and ItsHerSkill (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that ItsHerSkill (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against ItsHerSkill and not the Buyer directly.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site or through ItsHerSkill anywhere.
- In most locations, Skills may be purchased on ItsHerSkill by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, ItsHerSkill Credits or existing ItsHerSkill Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of May 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $2 on purchases up to $40 and 5% on purchases above $40.
- Your existing ItsHerSkill Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the ItsHerSkill.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support, https://seller.itsherskill.com/customer-contactus
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on ItsHerSkill, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on ItsHerSkill; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Business Tools helps you and your team to better manage your purchases and projects on ItsHerSkill. Through Business Tools, Buyers can create and manage business teams in which all members may use a shared payment method. Once a Buyer creates a business team, they become the sole owner and administrator of the team.
- When inviting a Buyer to a business team, the administrator authorizes such Buyer to use the team’s shared payment method. Business teams may be subject to a monthly budget limitation, as defined by the administrator. Administrators can invite and remove Buyers at any time. It should be noted, however, that removing a Buyer from a business team does not delete or affect their ItsHerSkill account in any way, but only removes them from the administrator’s business team.
- Buyers are asked to confirm their invitation to a business team before joining. Buyers should note that all business team members have access to information about purchases made within the team through the shared payment method.
- Invoices for purchases made by Buyers using the team’s payment method will be issued solely according to the billing information defined by the administrator.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Skill price shown on the Skill page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique ItsHerSkill order number (#FO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Skill.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.
- An order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact ItsHerSkill's Customer Support department for assistance here.
- When a Buyer orders a Skill, the Seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Skills. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the Seller's status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. ItsHerSkill will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the "Request Revisions" feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller's description on their Skill page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of ItsHerSkill's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer's overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regard to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the ItsHerSkill platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the ItsHerSkill platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s Skill page.
- posting a review: Once work is delivered; the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact ItsHerSkill's Customer Support department on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order cancellations can be performed on ItsHerSkill, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled.
- ItsHerSkill, through its Payment Services Providers, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Skill and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s ItsHerSkill Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s Skill and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- ItsHerSkill encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to ItsHerSkill to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the ItsHerSkill delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially cancelled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the cancelled order will be returned to the Buyer’s ItsHerSkill Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s ItsHerSkill Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s ItsHerSkill Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Skill page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use ItsHerSkill Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their Seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their Seller of issues related to the Seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of ItsHerSkill.
- Any non-permitted usage of ItsHerSkill encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to ItsHerSkill’s Terms of Service.
- ItsHerSkill Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
1. Active Orders (after the Buyer submits their requirements and before the Seller delivers on ItsHerSkill)
2. The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
3. Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
4. Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
5. The user is no longer an active ItsHerSkill user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
6. Delivered Orders (after the Seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
7. The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
8. The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
9. The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the ItsHerSkill platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
10. The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
11. Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
12. Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
13. Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
14. Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
15. Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the Seller’s Skill page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
16. ItsHerSkill Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- ItsHerSkill does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer's ItsHerSkill Balance and are available for future purchases on ItsHerSkill. Until January 1, 2019, funds returned to your ItsHerSkill Balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid. As of June 30th, 2019, ItsHerSkill returns service fees to your ItsHerSkill Balance once an order is cancelled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your ItsHerSkill Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on ItsHerSkill.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team (based on the Order’s original payment currency). To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee.
- In certain instances, ItsHerSkill may offer You credits (“ItsHerSkill Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Skills and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid ItsHerSkill Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. ItsHerSkill Credits are subject to different time limitations and will expire after their predefined term. ItsHerSkill Credits serve only as an incentive to use ItsHerSkill, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. ItsHerSkill Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. ItsHerSkill reserves the right to modify or cancel the ItsHerSkill Credits program at any time. If you or ItsHerSkill deactivate or suspend your ItsHerSkill account, any unused ItsHerSkill Credits in your account will be forfeited.
User Conduct and Protection
ItsHerSkill enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on ItsHerSkill reflect the diversity of an expanding Skill economy. Members of the ItsHerSkill community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on ItsHerSkill’s Community Forums.
ItsHerSkill maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of ItsHerSkill. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on ItsHerSkill.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team http://beta.itsherskill.com/customer-contactus
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of ItsHerSkill in order to circumvent or abuse the ItsHerSkill messaging system or ItsHerSkill platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- ItsHerSkill does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- ItsHerSkill does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the ItsHerSkill platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on ItsHerSkill's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- ItsHerSkill is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through ItsHerSkill to contract, engage with, or pay outside of ItsHerSkill.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- ItsHerSkill reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolvingdisputes in the Seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, ItsHerSkill (or one of ItsHerSkill’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Seller.
- Users may report Skills to Customer Support that may be in violation of ItsHerSkill’s Terms of Service based on the reported Skill’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Skills).
- Sellers warrant that any content included in their Skills shall be original work conceived by the Sellers and shall not infringe any third-party rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or service marks. In the event that certain music or stock-footage media are incorporated within the Skills, Sellers represent and warrant that they hold a valid license to use such music and/or footage and to include them in the Skills.
- ItsHerSkill will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity but can lead to your account losing Seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - ItsHerSkill does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on ItsHerSkill should be friendly, constructive, and professional. ItsHerSkill condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - ItsHerSkill takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Skills or orders.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the Buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the Buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of ItsHerSkill will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic ItsHerSkill Profile - You may not create a false identity on ItsHerSkill, misrepresent your identity, create a ItsHerSkill profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. ItsHerSkill reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims - ItsHerSkill will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use ItsHerSkill for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the ItsHerSkill community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to ItsHerSkill’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on ItsHerSkill. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell ItsHerSkill accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by ItsHerSkill and protected by copyright and trademarks. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- ItsHerSkill reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of ItsHerSkill's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on ItsHerSkill.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to ItsHerSkill's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using ItsHerSkill's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting ItsHerSkill Customer Support.
- ItsHerSkill may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, ItsHerSkill will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use ItsHerSkill after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, ItsHerSkill will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to ItsHerSkill by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. ItsHerSkill does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
We provide no warranty with respect to the Skills, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Skills® service offers.
By offering a service, the Seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that is offered on ItsHerSkill. Sellers advertising their Skill online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Skill and may lead to the suspension of Seller's account.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ITSHERSKILL NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ITSHERSKILL MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL ITSHERSKILL, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, ITSHERSKILL AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER.